GreenGeeks is an excellent web hosting company that uses green energy to deliver its dedicated services. The company was formed in 2006 and is based in Los Angeles, California. As a prime green energy web hosting provider, the company has been able to avail its services to more than 150 countries. The company’s management staffs have vast experience in the realm and through their coordinated efforts and commitment, they offer reseller, shared dedicated and VPS reseller services to both novices and experienced internet wizards.
What are some of its selling features?
1. Hosting Plans and Pricing
In addition to promotional offers, coupon and discount codes, Greengeek provides the following plans for its client at the most reasonable price.
• Shared hosting that costs from $3.96. This program caters for unlimited domains, bandwidth, and unlimited disk storage space.
• VPS hosting which starts from $169.00/mo. The VPS has five plans that range from the lowest of 25 GB of RAID-10 storage space, 512 MB of memory and 500 GB bandwidth to the highest plan that features 1500 GB bandwidth, 1252 GB storage and 20,038 MB of memory.
• Dedicated hosting. The plans start from $169.00, but clients are advised to ask for a quote since no price is listed on their site.
• Reseller hosting. It commences from $19.95. it has more important features such as unlimited disk space and bandwidth but the features provided depends on the number of re-sales made
2. Up Time
The company guarantees of a 99.9% uptime. The company’s services are powered using modern and efficient Intel quad core processors and super micro rack-mounted servers based in Los Angeles that ensure all servers are up and running, and that client data is backed up on a 24-hour basis.
3. Customer Support
The company’s technical support is fast, efficient and reliable. Their customer services are available 24/7 each day of the week, for the entire year. Customers can access technical assistance or help with direct telephone calls, email support or live chat. Additionally, they offer 30 days money back guarantee if the systems fail. Their customer care team’s circumspection, competence, and experience in web hosting is unparalleled.
4. Control Panel
GreenGeeks has the best control panel know as the cPanel. This is a solid control panel that is used by the best web hosting services around the world. It allows easy monitoring and navigation when creating databases, emails, domains and other web-hosting aspects.
Pros and Cons of GreenGeek
• It offers reliable and efficient up time estimated to be 99.9%
• The money back guarantee is an assurance that their services are reliable and legit
• It offers a 24/7 customer and technical support.
• The GreenGeek is solely available on Linux/Unix. They are not available for Windows and other platforms.
• There is no money back guarantee for pre-paid plans.
GreenGeeks has stood out from the rest by advocating for the use of 300% green energy. The company also combines extensive experience and customer-focused approach to provide unmatched web hosting services to its esteemed clients. As proof that they are the best web hosting service providers, the company has many positive online reviews and ratings. Despite having many pros, there are still some drawbacks that still try to pull GreenGeek backward, but when you compare its positives to its negatives, you realize that this is the best web hosting company if you want to experience real efficiency and satisfaction.